Adv Composite Tech III, Tulsa OK Immediate Feedback and Bonus
Have Composite experience and ready to work now? Want a bonus to start? PDS is seeking an Advanced Composite Tech III for an open position in Tulsa, OK... JOB DETAILS: Under minimal supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: complex lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or complex repairs, in a production environment. Provide specialized technical assistance and interact with team members to resolve manufacturing issues.
- Manufacture a wide variety of composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications, in a team oriented work environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Manufacturing Competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
- Proficient at reading work orders, blueprints, specifications, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations.
- Must be skilled in the use of special tools and equipment to include precision measuring devices such as 6" scale, 1" micrometer, 6" dial caliper.
- Check all work and ensure a defect free assembly prior to inspection.
- Maintain and use all logs and records. Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, DR/DI, etc.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations.Support Lean activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School graduate or GED.
- Basic computer skills. Three (3) years of related composite experience.
- Ability to work with composite resins and materials.
- Requires ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be able to use mathematical formulas to solve dimensional problems using fractions and decimals.
For additional information/hourly rate please contact: Collin Maria Ezzell Email Resume: email@example.comDirect Number: 912-257-4939PDS Tech has new openings daily! Contact Aviation Recruiter Collin Maria Ezzell at 912-257-4939 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about openings in your area! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.