Advanced Composite Tech I - 94801
ONIT Aviation is currently seeking Entry Level Composite Techs Contract - Advanced Compos Tech I - Unique Skills:Composite experience in an aircraft environment a plus but not a requirement. Experience in Composites not limited to just laying up parts. Will consider applicants that have experience in Gerber, Autoclave, Repair and/or Assembly of Composite parts.Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate or GED. Basic computer skills.
- One (1) year related composite experience.
- Ability to work with composite resins and materials.
- Requires ability to read a interpret blueprints.
- Read and interpret 6" scale.
Position Purpose:Under moderate supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or repair, in a production environment. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Essential Functions:
- Requisition Number: 72761
- Department: J0621-CPC Layup and Bond
- Category: [[customString3]]
- Shift: 4x10
- Number of Openings: 4.0