Advanced Composite Tech I, Savannah, GA
Composite experience in an aircraft environment. Experience in Composites not limited to just laying up parts. Will consider applicants that have experience in Gerber, Autoclave, Repair and/or Assembly of Composite parts. (must be able to work any shift) Essential Functions:1. Manufacture composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications, in a team oriented work environment.2. Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Manufacturing Competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review.3. Read work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations.4. Check all work and ensure a defect free assembly prior to inspection.5. Maintain and use all logs and records. Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, DR/DI, etc.6. Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations.7. Support Lean activities.
Additional Functions:1. Perform other duties as assigned.Other Requirements:1. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position. 2. Must be able to work any shift.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate or GED.Basic computer skills.One (1) year related composite experience or training
- Ability to work with composite resins and materials.
- Requires ability to read a interpret blueprints.
- Read and interpret 6" scale
- Experience with pneumatic trim tools preferred
- Under moderate supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or repair, in a production environment.