Advanced Composite Tech I, Tulsa, OK
Position Purpose:Under moderate supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or repair, in a production environment. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Essential Functions:
- Manufacture composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications, in a team oriented work environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Manufacturing Competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
- Read work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations.
- Check all work and ensure a defect free assembly prior to inspection.
- Maintain and use all logs and records. Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, DR/DI, etc.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations.
- Support Lean activities.
Composite experience in an aircraft environment. Experience in Composites not limited to just laying up parts. Will consider applicants that have experience in Gerber, Autoclave, Repair and/or Assembly of Composite parts. (must be able to work any shift) Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate or GED.Basic computer skills.One (1) year related composite experience or training
- Ability to work with composite resins and materials.
- Requires ability to read a interpret blueprints.
- Read and interpret 6" scale
- Experience with pneumatic trim tools preferred
- Under moderate supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or repair, in a production environment.