Advanced Composite Tech III, Tulsa, OK
Position Purpose:Under moderate supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or repair, in a production environment. Principal Duties and Responsibilities:Essential Functions:
- Manufacture composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications, in a team oriented work environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Manufacturing Competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
- Read work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations.
- Check all work and ensure a defect free assembly prior to inspection.
- Maintain and use all logs and records. Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, DR/DI, etc.Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations.
- Support Lean activities.
Unique Skills: Composite layup experience in an aircraft environment preferred but not required. Experience working with autoclaves and/or Gerber machines also desirable.Work experience, personal experience and/or school experience with composite materials, gerber cutting machines, tablesaws, bandsaws, sanders. Education and Experience Requirements:High School graduate or GED. Basic computer skills. Three (3) year related composite experience. Ability to work with composite resins and materials. Requires ability to read a interpret blueprints. Read and interpret 6" scale. Must be able to use mathematical formulas to solve dimensional problems using fractions and decimals