Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively seeking Aircraft Assemblers with 5 years experience for a contract assignment in Oklahoma. The Aircraft Assemblers will perform structural assembly and fastener installation of components and assemblies, sealing in confined spaces. Assure quality conformance to company/customer requirements and specifications. Responsible for assuring final quality acceptance of installations, structures, components and controls. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure with a leader in an aerospace industry. Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities for the Aircraft Assembler are as follows: Other duties as assigned
- Perform a variety of fastener installation and structural assemble operation.
- Apply sealing compounds, mixes, resins, protective coatings and touch-up paint.
- Operate automated riveting machines.
- Clean tanks and other surfaces by removing oils grease, litter and other contaminants.
- Perform fitting and rework operations.
- Make minor adjustments to equipment such as changing sets, punches, shims and dies.
- Prepare and maintain necessary documentation and records.
- Adhere to all applicable safety and operational procedures and directives.
- Assist and instruct other assemblers.
- Bring to the attention of supervision all malfunctions, defects and damages of equipment, material and product.
High School Diploma or GED5 years of experience Able to work any shift