Aircraft Electrical Technicians - Mesa, AZ
STS Technical Services now offers Electrical Technician jobs in Mesa, Arizona.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- Fabricate, assemble, modify, repair, test, and provide shop support to production and prototype wire harnesses and electrical assemblies
- Identify nonconforming detail parts, assemblies and processes
- Work with engineering to improve manufacturing processes
- Constructs wire harnesses and panels by cutting, sorting, color-coding, measuring, stripping, crimping, soldering, and routing various lengths, types, and gauges of wire, heat-shrink, and other related materials
- Installs wire harnesses and components in panels and other assemblies
- Operates tools and equipment such as wire strippers, crimpers, solder iron, wire identification and cutting machines, heat guns, and associated tools
- Locates malfunctions and determines type and amount of rework required to repair each unit
- Prepares packages for harness fabrication by cutting, labeling, and kitting
- Tests wire harnesses, panels, and aircraft electrical systems for continuity and proper functioning
- Follows schematics, drawings, and written or verbal instructions to set up and perform duties
- Completes paperwork, hardcopy and electronic version, associated with job assignment
- Ensure all assemblies and detail parts are free of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) and non-conformances issues
- Inspect and evaluate materials, components, sub-assemblies, assemblies, tools and product configuration in compliance with requirements, to observe, measure, and record conformity to customer, regulatory and company specifications
- Report all non-conformances to manufacturing supervision or corrective action representative
- Prepare rejection tags noting deviations from specifications on dimensions, finishes, material, processes, or quality when required
- Follow all safety procedures and reports unsafe conditions to safety officials or manufacturing supervision
- Reports job status and restraints to coworkers and supervision
- Identifies production inefficiencies and suggests potential improvements to product or process
- High School Diploma or GED DOT/NON-DOT
- Knowledgeable and skilled in electrical (wire harness) materials, fabrication and assembly methods and common shop practices
- Knowledgeable and able to interpret blueprints, sketches and written and verbal instructions
- Knowledgeable and able to apply shop math
- Knowledgeable and able to use computer systems for office and shop applications
- Skilled in listening and interpersonal participation, and able to work with others as part of a team which includes giving and receiving feedback, and assisting others in completion of tasks
- Able to complete and maintain all required training and certifications needed to do your job efficiently
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you#8217;re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.