Aircraft Finishers - Cleveland, OH
STS Technical Services is Hiring Aircraft Finishers in Cleveland, Ohio!
We are a premiere staffing agency providing high-paying contract and direct-hire employment opportunities. We'd love to partner with you to help you take your career to new heights. Check out the following information about this incredible employment opportunity we have right now with a great client of ours.
Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- Manufacturing and fabricating cabinets from raw materials on corporate aircraft including wood, honeycomb, fiberglass, sheet metal and veneers
- Construct interior components to the customer#8217;s specifications
- Fabricates, fit trims and installs interior components, galleys, bulkheads, doors, side ledges, game and conference tables
- Read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs to inspect incoming cabinetry and interior, inventory, interior, protection and proper interior nomenclature for part identification
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform duties
- Diagnoses problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Detects errors and correct through proper departmental channel
- Seeks methods to cross train to develop technical skills and business knowledge. Will also be required to assist Aircraft Service
- Mechanics, under supervision, with aircraft maintenance requirements
- Tests functional performance of installed items
- Performs other duties as required
Qualifications You'll Need To Have:
- High school or GED
- Must have computer skills, ability to log in and out of work orders and emails
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in aviation cabinet making
- Woodworking or wood finishing experience in a technical environment or completion of Technical Certificate in cabinet making preferred
- Cabinet installation experience including fit and trim preferred
- Requires excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be flexible with shift work
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you#8217;re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.