Aircraft Machinist- Charleston, SC
- Follows detailed verbal and/or written instructions, reads and interprets moderately complex blueprint drawings and specifications to set-up and machine items to fabricate parts as required.
- Develops and revises Machine Control Data (MCD) and geometry.
- Operate 3 and 5 axis CNC machines. Debur metal and fiberglass parts.
- Operate manual lathe and Mill.
- High school diploma or GED and typically 1 or more years#8217; related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.