Aircraft Maintenance Parts Coordinator, Piston - GKY
The Maintenance and Parts Coordinator works to support our busy maintenance facility at IWA. This person should be capable of working in a dynamic environment and be able to envision and implement procedures to facilitate aircraft maintenance, record-keeping, and parts activities. This position works closely with aircraft technicians, parts specialists, and the aircraft maintenance manager.
Signing bonus and/or Relocation bonus available for qualified applicants!
- Strong understanding of aircraft maintenance regulations
- Ability to insure consistent, accurate aircraft maintenance records by properly documenting & completing required forms, computer entries, and logbook entries
- Ability to assist parts department with ordering, stocking, counting, and distributing parts
- Prior shipping and receiving experience
- A&P license
- Prior piston aircraft maintenance and regulatory experience
The physical demands described here must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, lift and carry hand tools, parts, and work materials; ascends and descends ladders and platforms; and works in a variety of positions such as stooping, kneeling or squatting.
We offer a fantastic work schedule of Mon to Fri from 8 to 5!
Our success here at ATP is a result of our employees hard work and dedication.