Join a highly motivated and respected team in a unique, niche business: Russian radial engine and aircraft repair, overhaul and restoration. We are expanding our capabilities to ensure the future parts and overhaul of former Eastern Bloc aircraft and engines. We are looking for an individual who will bring their talents, energy and abilities to our professional team, as business and our customers' needs continue to grow.This is a full-time position. We offer good wages with overtime opportunity, paid sick days, holidays and vacation. Pay is commensurate with experience and ability. Duties:
- Work with our team performing M-14P overhauls, modifications and repairs.
- Overhaul M-14P engine accessories
- Overhaul airframe components
- Manufacture hoses
- Condition inspections
- Overhaul Russian propeller hub
- Travel to job site on occasion
- Following written procedures and checklists
- Proper documentation of work orders
- Must have 3 - 5 years of experience in aircraft/ engine maintenance and repair.
- Must have your own set of hand tools, including a basic set of Metric tools.
- Must possess the following qualities and abilities: - Strong attention to detail - Have a sense of initiative - Clean and neat
- Ability to diagnose problems. We are a customer-service oriented shop.
- Bring a positive attitude and passion for the work you do
- Maintain a high standard of safety and quality
- Sense of humor
- A&P Mechanic License
- Radial engine experience
Additional abilities that we value:
- Ability to run a CNC lathe and Mill
- Sheet metal experience
Our facility is located in Kingman, AZ; which boasts great weather throughout most of the year. It is an ideal location, if you are an outdoor enthusiast: hiking, astronomy, geology, boating, hunting and motorcycling are a few of the popular activities enjoyed year round. Check out: http://www.kingmanchamber.com/ and be sure to check out the videos. The Grand Canyon, the Colorado River, Lake Havasu, Las Vegas and Lake Powell are a few of the places that are within easy driving distance when you want to get out of town.Another valuable resources is the Kingman and Mohave Manufacturing Association: http://www.mohavemfgassociation.com/ .