Aircraft Mechanics - Tampa, FL
Position: Aircraft Mechanics - Tampa, FL
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Job Description: - Shelf Life procedures- Basic hand tools- Requirements for tool calibration- Conditions and use of customer manuals, illustrated pars catalogues- Air/oil shock strut servicing- Airworthiness directives- Fastener security methods- Effects of flight controls on aircraft axis- Hydraulic systems - Torque conversion from foot/pounds to inches/pounds- Aircraft pressurization and components that control- Aircraft tire servicing requirements- Aircraft fueling requirements Job Requirements: - Minimum 2 years commercial heavy jet experience - Wi-Fi modifications experience- Passenger IFE (in-flight entertainment) modification experience- Cargo-conversion modification experience
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.