Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively searching for Aircraft Sealers with 5 years of experience for our client in Oklahoma. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure with an aerospace industry leader. Contractors will be applying chemical sealant to seems on various products Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Aircraft Sealer include the following: Other duties may be assigned:
- Perform sealing in the aircrafts wing tank currently on the production line.
- Work with chemical including but not limited to sealant, thinners, etc.
- Work from various drawings and work orders and respect the schedule.
- Fulfilling company standard times and individual productivity goals.
- Ability to perform tasks efficiently while maintaining quality.
- Ability to handle tasks requiring detail (or precise) actions and manipulations.
Must have 5 years of experience within the aircraft industry.Must pass respirator physical. Must be able to use a respirator properly. Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and schematics. Able to work any shift. Must have experience working in confined space.