Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively seeking Aircraft Sealers for a contact assignment in Texas. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure into the aerospace industry. The Sealers will be applying chemical sealant to seems on various products. Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Sealer include: Other duties may be assigned
- Perform sealing in the aircraft's wing tank currently on the production line.
- Work with chemicals including but not limited to sealant, thinners, etc.
- Work from various drawings and works orders and respect the schedule
- Fulfilling company standard times and individual productivity goals
- Ability to perform tasks efficiently while maintaining quality
- Ability to handle tasks requiring detailed (or precise) actions and manipulations
- Must have 5 years#8217; experience within the aircraft industry
- Must pass respirator physical.
- Must be able to use a respirator properly.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds safely
- Experience in aerospace manufacturing
- Ability to read drawings or blueprints is required
- Demonstrate manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to work in a constant evolving and changing environment
- Team player and good communicator
- Flexibility relating to work shift (day, evening, night, weekend