Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively seeking Aircraft Sealers with 5 years of experience for a contract assignment in Oklahoma. The Sealer will be applying chemical sealant to seams on various products. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure with a leader in the aerospace industry. Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities for the Aircraft Sealers are as follows: Other duties may be assigned
- Perform sealing in the aircrafts wing tank currently on the production line.
- Work with chemicals including but not limited to sealant, thinners, etc.
- Work from various drawings and work orders and respect the schedule.
- Fulfilling company standard times and individual productivity goals.
- Ability to perform tasks efficiently while maintaining quality.
- Ability to handle tasks requiring detailed (or precise) actions and manipulations.
Must have 5 years experience within the aircraft industryMust pass respirator physicalMust be able to use respirator properly Ability to lift at least 50 lbs safelyExperience in aerospace manufacturing Ability to read and interpret blueprints or drawings Able to work 1st or 2nd shift