Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively seeking Aircraft Sealers with 5 years of experience for an assignment in Texas. These individuals will be applying chemical sealant to seams on various products. Job Duties and Responsibilities of the Aircraft Sealer are as follows: Other duties may be assigned
- Perform sealing in the aircrafts' wing tank currently on the product line.
- Work with chemicals including but not limited to sealant, thinners, etc.
- Work from various drawings and works orders and respect the schedule.
- Fulfilling company standard times and individual productivity goals.
- Ability to perform tasks efficiently while maintaining quality.
- Ability to handle tasks requiring detailed (or precise) actions and manipulations.
Possesses High School Diploma and GEDMust have 5 years experience within the aircraft industryMust pass respirator physicalMust be able to use respirator properlyExperience in aerospace manufacturing