Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics - Billings, MT
STS Technical Services is Hiring Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics in Billings, Montana!
Inspect and repair aircraft structures and structural components utilizing standard industry methods in compliance with manufacturer#8217;s maintenance instructions and/or other approved data, applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR Parts 65, 145, etc.), customer requirements, and/or company policies and procedures
- Documenting all work performed daily and ensuring a smooth transition between work days/shifts
- Accounting for all tools and equipment daily and prior to release of any aircraft or article
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work environment and controlling foreign object debris (FOD) potential
- Ensuring only approved parts, materials, and tools or equipment are used in the performance of duties
- Ensuring all labor and materials are properly accounted for and are allocated to the job in an economical manner
- Maintaining job proficiency by fully participating in the company training and continuous improvement programs
- Confidentiality of company business, projects, and plans is required and discussion with third party personnel or organizations is prohibited
- Performance of other duties as assigned and/or outlined by management
- High School diploma required
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluently in English
- Valid U.S. state-issued driver#8217;s license is required
- A current FAA Airframe & Powerplant license is preferred but not required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or provide written verifiable evidence of authorization to work in the United States
- Must have a five years of demonstrated sheet metal experience in repairing aircraft structures
- Must be knowledgeable with FAR#8217;s and the use of technical manuals, drawings, and blueprints
- The ability to efficiently complete projects on time with minimal rework and provide accurate progress updates to supervisor is required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you#8217;re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.