Aircraft Structural Assemblers - Charleston, SC
STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Aircraft Structural Assemblers in Charleston, South Carolina!Job Duties:
- Performs routine production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual operations
- Drill, shim, install, fit, fasten, align, adjust and perform the necessary pre-installation assembly work to accomplish the installation of structural components requiring the use of production and engineering prints to determine exact locations
- Report job constraints such as: errors caused by workmanship, defects in parts, materials, assembly procedures, tools, sequences, etc.
- Perform any repairs, rework, functional checks and the incorporation of authorized changes, etc., as outlined by Lead
- Remove and/or replace installed components and any related parts
- Be safety conscious; employ the use of safety glasses, safety harnesses, respirators, boot socks, and other pertinent safety equipment 100% of the time
- Exhibit exemplary housekeeping and Foreign Object Debris (FOD) standards
- Maintain clean, neat, organized and FOD free work area
- High school diploma or GED and 1 or more years#8217; of direct aerospace structural experience (3 years#8217; experience preferred)
- Ability to select correct parts, materials, tools, assemblies, standards, hardware, etc.
- Must be able but not limited to Drill close tolerance holes in composites, Tool indexing, Gap measurement
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, schematics, engineering dispositions and instructions
- Must possess understanding and knowledge of basic computer systems and programs
- Ability stand for long periods of time, and work in elevated and/or confined spaces as required
What We Offer:STS AeroStaff Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS AeroStaff Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.