Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
A&P Mechanic - Corporate JetsTitle: Aircraft MechanicLocation: Mesa, AZDuration: 6 month contract to permanent hire Note: Permanent hire is highly encouraged but not requiredCompensation: $25 - 30/hr depending on experienceStart Date: ASAPInterviews: By phone, interview with DOMJob Description:Aerotek is seeking to hire a full-time aircraft mechanic for a job opportunity in Mesa, AZ
- This is a contract position intended for full-time hire if desired
- The aircraft mechanic will perform C-checks on business aircraft, primarily learjet, citation, challenger and global.
- This is a small team environment that requires a willingness to engage in a variety of tasks and learn the aircraft specifics and maintenance procedures
- Prior experience maintaining corporate aircraft is highly desirable, but not a requirement
- 3+ years of aircraft maintenance experience
- Must have own tools
- A&P license highly preferred
About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.