- Airframe Inspector with experience in composite, sheet metal airframe and nacelle components.
- Proficient in navigating and finding information in the OEM manuals and FAA websites with the ability to read and understand blueprints and sketches/drawings contained in the technical data and engineering orders.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills in English (Bilingual English/ Spanish is preferred but not required)
- FAA License Required.
- Qualified for unsupervised In-Process Inspection, Final Inspection, and Release to Service.
- Able to travel 15% of the time to cover Field Repairs that require one to three days.
- Extra pay for the duration of all Field Repairs.
- Benefits: Medical, dental vision, life, and workers comp. insurance. Vacation and sick day pay.
- Competitive Salary based on experience
Job Type: Full-timeLanguage:
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- United States (Required)