Airframe Lead Mechanic - Kansas City, MO
Position: Airframe Lead Mechanic - Kansas City, MO
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.**1,000 BONUS AFTER 150 DAYS**Job Description: Airframe:
- Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures.
- Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify aircraft structure or interiors.
- Complete specialized tasks, such as flap peening, cold working, etc.
- Fabricate repair parts using special shop tooling, such as brakes, stretchers, etc.
- Utilize special installation tools, such as blind rivet guns, etc.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:8226; Ensure all tasks are promptly completed in compliance with federal regulations, customer guidelines and company policies.8226; Monitor and correct routine and non-routine labor hours prior to exceeding allotted estimated hours.8226; Conduct daily and impromptu crew meetings to ensure prompt communication of all significant information to maintenance crews.8226; Facilitate On-the-Job Training (OJT) to provide learning opportunities through work assignment and mentoring.8226; Ensure timely completion of OJT paperwork per company requirements.8226; Provide regular feedback and performance coaching including appropriate management of time, prioritizing tasks, ensuring proper knowledge and training to accomplish assignments, and adherence to company policy to all members of assigned crew.8226; Develop technical and leadership skills of the mechanics.8226; Assist in researching all necessary parts needed for the job.8226; Review required customer and FAA paperwork to ensure proper maintenance updates and compliance with applicable regulations and customer requirements.8226; Perform maintenance tasks as required and become an active member of the crew.8226; Communicate with Supervisor all information on assigned employees including disciplinary problems. Make recommendations for performance evaluations on assigned employees.8226; Complete all company required reading and update all training files. 8226; Responsible for accurately clocking to jobs8226; Regular and predictable attendance.8226; Responsible for adhering to all ATS required training 8226; Effective and appropriate conduct with co-workers8226; Other duties may be assigned.
Duties shall include observing all company, health, safety and environmental rules, ensuring that you are provided with full information on your area specific safety issues, all unique hazards are identified, and you are provided with the proper equipment to carry out your job in a safe manner. Also, the entire work area must be maintained to a high standard of housekeeping and low incidence of physical hazards and all accidents must be promptly reported to your supervisor or manager.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents as well as communicate effectively with other maintenance and support personnel at all levels regarding job related issues.
- Must have knowledge of fundamental maintenance operations and practices and be able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform basic and intermediate mathematical functions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Meet all regulatory requirements per FAR 65.
- Proficiency in relevant specialty of aircraft.
Education and/or Experience:
- Previous MRO experience
- Read and Interpret SRM 8211; Apply
- Read and Interpret Engineering
- Previous Leadership experience
- Experience with planning
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.