FULL and Part Time On Call Maintenance Aircraft
Mechanic A&P Airline Mechanic
Bode Aviation #8211; Albuquerque
Full time and/or Part-time
Position for evening / night / weekend on call shifts.
Future opportunities may be available. Position includes paid airline
specific training for Part 121 Carriers serving ABQ.
Full time and Part time Staff / on Call Line Maintenance Technician for
our line maintenance operation at Albuquerque Sun port Albuquerque NM
supporting FAA part 121 Passenger Carriers flying mixed fleets.
Aircraft Maintenance Duties:
The duties of the Bode Aviation line maintenance technician in our line
maintenance operations include but are not limited to:
- Applying Minimum Equipment List (MEL), Non-essential
Furnishings (NEF), Configuration Deviation List (CDL) and Engineering
Approved relief to discrepancies.
- Performing Ferry Flight Inspections and documenting
authorizations for ferry flights
- Servicing of Engine oils, lubricants, and fluids
- Landing gear wheel, tire, and brake changes
- Evaluation of damage, recording, and relaying to
operator maintenance control
- Interior and Exterior repair
- Troubleshooting of electrical, hydraulic, engines,
mechanical systems (full airframe and power plant) under the direction
of maintenance control
- Servicing of Aircraft Oxygen and Nitrogen Systems
(High and Low Pressure)
- Removal and replacement of components, mechanical
systems, electrical, avionics, and navigation equipment to resolve
discrepancies or troubleshoot problems under the direction of
- Escorting Airline Maintenance personnel and
supporting aircraft maintenance operations
- Performing brake rides for re positing of aircraft
Non Aircraft Maintenance Duties:
- Cleaning and maintenance of shop and storage areas
- Maintenance of Bode Aviation owned support equipment
- Candidate will hold a FAA Airframe and Power plant
-Computer skills/knowledge a must. Ability to access and
electronic documents (CMM#8217;s, drawings, bulletins, PDF
documents and forms) is required.
-Must be able to effectively communicate via email, and
utilize MS Office products including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
-Candidate must demonstrate the ability to work within a
quality system i.e. working to current data, processes, procedures, and to
standards prescribed by the FAA, aircraft manufacturers, and, when
applicable, Bode Aviation Repair Station processes and procedures.
-Must be eligible for security access to SIDA areas of TSA
controlled airport facilities. Pass and maintain random FAA drug testing
Job Type: Full and/or Part-time
- Albuquerque New Mexico
- Required license or certification:
- FAA Airframe and Power plant A&P