Airline Mechanic, part time work on the Weekends with on call tooBode Aviation #8211; Albuquerque NMMUST be able to respond to the Albuquerque Sun Port main air port in 20-25 min.This job is working the weekends part time and on call. Future opportunities may be available. Position includes paid airline specific training for Part 121 Carriers serving ABQ.Part time Staff / on Call Line Maintenance Technician for our line maintenance operation at Albuquerque Sun port Albuquerque NM supporting FAA part 121 Passenger Carriers flying mixed fleets. Strong knowledge of Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier CRJAircraft Maintenance Duties:The duties of the Bode Aviation line maintenance technician in our line maintenance operations include but are not limited to:
- Applying Minimum Equipment List (MEL), Non-essential Furnishings (NEF), Configuration Deviation List (CDL) and Engineering Approved relief to discrepancies.
- Performing Ferry Flight Inspections and documenting authorizations for ferry flights
- Servicing of Engine oils, lubricants, and fluids
- Landing gear wheel, tire, and brake changes
- Evaluation of damage, recording, and relaying to operator maintenance control
- Interior and Exterior repair
- Troubleshooting of electrical, hydraulic, engines, mechanical systems (full airframe and power plant) under the direction of maintenance control
- Servicing of Aircraft Oxygen and Nitrogen Systems (High and Low Pressure)
- Removal and replacement of components, mechanical systems, electrical, avionics, and navigation equipment to resolve discrepancies or troubleshoot problems under the direction of Maintenance Control
- Escorting Airline Maintenance personnel and supporting aircraft maintenance operations
- Performing brake rides for re positing of aircraft
Non Aircraft Maintenance Duties:
- Cleaning and maintenance of shop and storage areas
- Maintenance of Bode Aviation owned support equipment and vehicles
- Candidate will hold a FAA Airframe and Power plant A&P License
- Computer skills/knowledge a must. Ability to access and utilize electronic documents (CMM#8217;s, drawings, bulletins, PDF documents and forms) is required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate via email, and utilize MS Office products including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to work within a quality system i.e. working to current data, processes, procedures, and to standards prescribed by the FAA, aircraft manufacturers, and, when applicable, Bode Aviation Repair Station processes and procedures.
- Must be eligible for security access to SIDA areas of TSA controlled airport facilities. Pass and maintain random FAA drug testing
Job Type: Full and/or Part-time, with on call rotationAlbuquerque New MexicoRequired license or certification:FAA Airframe and Power plant A&P
You must be able to work the weekends and respond to the Albuquerque Sun Port airport within 20-25 min.ON call work will be two weekends on and Two weekends off.This is a part time job at this time with strong future opportunities.