FULL and Part Time On Call Maintenance Aircraft Mechanic A&P Airline Mechanic Bode Aviation #8211; Albuquerque NMFull time and/or Part-time Position for evening / night / weekend on call shifts. Future opportunities may be available. Position includes paid airline specific training for Part 121 Carriers serving ABQ.Full time and Part time Staff / on Call Line Maintenance Technician for our line maintenance operation at Albuquerque Sun port Albuquerque NM supporting FAA part 121 Passenger Carriers flying mixed fleets.Aircraft Maintenance Duties:The duties of the Bode Aviation line maintenance technician in our line maintenance operations include but are not limited to:
- Applying Minimum Equipment List (MEL), Non-essential Furnishings (NEF), Configuration Deviation List (CDL) and Engineering Approved relief to discrepancies.
- Performing Ferry Flight Inspections and documenting authorizations for ferry flights
- Servicing of Engine oils, lubricants, and fluids
- Landing gear wheel, tire, and brake changes
- Evaluation of damage, recording, and relaying to operator maintenance control
- Interior and Exterior repair
- Troubleshooting of electrical, hydraulic, engines, mechanical systems (full airframe and power plant) under the direction of maintenance control
- Servicing of Aircraft Oxygen and Nitrogen Systems (High and Low Pressure)
- Removal and replacement of components, mechanical systems, electrical, avionics, and navigation equipment to resolve discrepancies or troubleshoot problems under the direction of Maintenance Control
- Escorting Airline Maintenance personnel and supporting aircraft maintenance operations
- Performing brake rides for re positing of aircraft
Non Aircraft Maintenance Duties:
- Cleaning and maintenance of shop and storage areas
- Maintenance of Bode Aviation owned support equipment and vehicles
- Candidate will hold a FAA Airframe and Power plant A&P License
- Computer skills/knowledge a must. Ability to access and utilize electronic documents (CMM#8217;s, drawings, bulletins, PDF documents and forms) is required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate via email, and utilize MS Office products including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to work within a quality system i.e. working to current data, processes, procedures, and to standards prescribed by the FAA, aircraft manufacturers, and, when applicable, Bode Aviation Repair Station processes and procedures.
- Must be eligible for security access to SIDA areas of TSA controlled airport facilities. Pass and maintain random FAA drug testing
Job Type: Full and/or Part-time, with on call rotationAlbuquerque New MexicoRequired license or certification:FAA Airframe and Power plant A&P