AOG AP Mechanic - Greenville, SC
Position: AOG A&P Mechanic - Greenville, SC
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.Job Description:
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairs including engines and aircraft systems on customer aircraft at remote sites.
- 5 years of business jet experience, preferably in AOG situations, to include a minimum of two different manufacturers of the following airframes; Cessna 560, 560XL, 680 Sovereign 750 series, 680A Latitude; Hawker/Beechcraft 400, 900XP; Gulfstream GIV, GV, G450, G550, G650; Phenom 100/300, Legacy, Lineage; Falcon 2000; Lear 40/450/60/70/75 and King Air.
- Airframe & Powerplant License is required
- Must be a team player and work effectively with others
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to interpret and comprehend manufacturer and FAA approved work package instructions.
- Clean driving record
- Highly motivated and work effectively under pressure and time constraints.
- Detail-oriented and well organized; demonstrate excellent communication skills, and a positive attitude.
- Must be able to travel and must have a clean driving record with no DUI#8217;s so we can insure them to drive the truck.
- Must be flexible with work orders.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.