AOG AP Mechanic - West Palm Beach, FL
Position: AOG A&P Mechanic - West Palm Beach, FL
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairs including engines and aircraft systems on customer aircraft at remote sites.
- Maintenance and repair on all corporate biz jets- Challenger, Hawker, Lear, Citation, Gulfstream, Falcon etc.
- Airframe & Powerplant License is required
- Must be a team player and work effectively with others
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to interpret and comprehend manufacturer and FAA approved work package instructions.
- Clean driving record
- Highly motivated and work effectively under pressure and time constraints.
- Detail-oriented and well organized; demonstrate excellent communication skills, and a positive attitude.
- 4 days on/3 days off, 3 days on/4 days off 6pm-6am reporting to the hangar and then dispatched out
- Temp to Perm position
Aviation Personnel currently offers:.50 per mile up to 200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a 100.00 Monthly Bonus!Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, 100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances AvailableDid you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.