New England Aviation is currently accepting resumes for an A&P or IA Technician position.Applicants MUST have an A&P license, preferably an IA certification. Ideal applicants will have over 3 years recent GA piston aircraft maintenance along with annual inspection and 100 hr inspections. Must be extremely safety conscious with a #8220;can-do#8221; attitude and a high standard of professionalism, reliability and accountability.Come be a part of a fast-growing company with a great working atmosphere,benefits, and room to grow your career. The Technician is responsible for his/her own tools, maintaining an organized and efficient work place while providing excellent ontime results.
- Recent Piston GA Experience
- Valid and active A&P rating.
- Must provide own basic tools.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 75lbs.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Prefer several years#8217; experience but not required.
- Prefer Inspection Authorization but not required.