AP license mechanic - ATL
Delta Global Staffing, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, in Atlanta, GA is seeking qualified A&P Mechanic. Delta Global Staffing has been providing full service staffing solutions and great benefits to clients and employees since 1995. In the A&P Mechanic job, the qualified candidates will meet the following requirements and be able to perform the job duties listed below. Job Description:
- Test, maintain, repair, overhaul, and inspect Aircraft.
- Must be able read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications.
- Modify aircraft structures, systems, components, follow drawings, engineering orders and technical publications.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Send resumes to email@example.com
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license, and 3 plus years of experience working on commercial aircraft.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.Must meet the physical requirements, and be willing to work rotating or fixed shifts.
- Must have a valid clear driver#8217;s license.
Preferred Aircraft experience:
- B737, B747, B757, B767, B777, MD88/90, DC-9 and A319/320 aircraft types.
- Flight Privileges
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings & Retirement
*Delta Global Staffing (DGS) has been ranked among Atlanta#8217;s Top 25 Staffing Agencies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for 14 consecutive years. We have over 170 locations in 49 states and we are the only staffing firm offering flight privileges to our employees, creating value for our clients and personnel. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. DGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Send resumes to Lupita.firstname.lastname@example.org