AP Maintenance Technician
We have immediate opportunities for A & PMaintenance Technicians in Teterboro, NJ (TEB). The Aircraft Maintenance Technician is responsible for knowing, understanding, and accomplishing all required steps associated with compliance of the maintenance work scope assigned. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure all work is accomplished in accordance with Gama Aviation Engineering#8217;s policies and procedures (RSQCM), manufacturer#8217;s maintenance manuals, and FAA Regulations.
- Document maintenance discrepancies and take necessary actions to correct the items.
- Immediately notify the Lead Mechanic of any problem areas such as parts, materials, workmanship, or airworthiness issues.
- Provide the Lead Mechanic with a detailed report of work progression and open items to be included in the shift turnover log.
- Proper tagging of Aircraft components, parts, and panels appropriately stored including racks by aircraft.
- Maintain work areas, buildings, and equipment which are utilized for aircraft maintenance in a safe, clean, and operative condition.
- Have sufficient hand tools to perform maintenance duties.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Lead Mechanic.
- The Aircraft Mechanic, certified, may delegate duties to a qualified assistant; however, such delegation does not relieve the Aircraft Mechanic of overall responsibility.
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts including nights, holidays, weekends and days off.
- Available to travel up to 25%.
- At least three-five (3-5) years of experience having direct involvement with FAR 135 and/or 145 policies and procedures
- Good computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Adobe
- Ability to understand and interpret aircraft technical data
- Effective communication in English, oral and written
- Achieve established goals by working with others as part of a teamTravel, foreign and domestic, as needed
Licenses and Certificates:
- Valid and current Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
- Valid Driver#8217;s License
- Valid Passport without restrictions