A&P Mechanic - Greenville, SC2nd Shift $25 - 28/hour Position Description
- Licensed A&P Mechanics must be able to troubleshoot and repair aircraft systems
- Perform scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance and repair of mechanical, electrical and Powerplant systems.
- Provides technical support for engineers working in a research or design/development environment.
- Performs a variety of non-standardized assignments of moderate complexity.
- Selects and adapts standard procedures or equipment. Receives initial instructions, equipment requirements and guidance from supervisor or other engineering personnel.
- Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines. Able to determine time, place and sequence of operations or action to be taken.
- Must have FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
- Previous Experience on Turboprop aircraft required
- 5-10 year(s) related experience