Aerotek Aviation is looking for Corporate A&P mechanics .Job Description:
- Adhere to General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hanger positions)
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on aircraft.
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required Operate ground support equipment.
- Must have experience working on corporate jets.
- Must Have A&P license
- Must have tools
- must have worked on one or similar type of aircraft to the following (Crj,erj,challenger,falcon,cessna, gulfstreams, or similar.
Pay :18- 30 hour About Aerotek:We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.