Precision Support Services is hiring a full-time A&P Mechanic to join our Part 145 Repair Station. Under general supervision,this position is responsible for performing inspections and maintenance on multiple aircraft. Must be organized, on-time, focused, and safety-oriented at all times. Job Duties:
- Perform repairs and maintenance in accordance with applicable FARs, Repair Station manual, and manufacturers instructions.
- Maintain a high quality standard for the shop environment, tools, and records.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe and Power Plant certificate
- Valid Drivers License (CDL with hazmat endorsement a plus)
- 2 years experience with helicopter maintenance. PREFERRED Bell 205, Bell 206, or Airbus AS350 series experience.
- Possess a thorough working knowledge in the repair and maintenance of airframes, hydraulics, fuel systems and aircraft engines.
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements relating to helicopter maintenance and safety.
- High quality standard with attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Willingness to work in a high-paced environment, the ability to multitask.
- Candidate must pass background and drug-screening test prior to employment.
- Documented factory training on any of the above-mentioned airframes and/or engine training.
- Component overhaul including: main rotor hub assemblies, main transmission gear boxes, swashplate assemblies, tail rotor gear boxes, and tail rotor assemblies
- Ability to perform sheet metal repairs and modification per FAA regulations
- Competitive salary with benefits. Paid annual vacation. Medical and prescription health insurance.