As part of the next stage of our growth, we are now seeking an AIRCRAFT MECHANIC A&P to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting customers with assembly of their aircraft at our Certified Aircraft Assembly Center. The starting wage for this position is $16.00 #8211; $18.00 per hour based upon experience with health benefits.Specific responsibilities of this position will include:
- Assembly of aircraft from manufacturing components and assembly to engine start-up.
- Airframe completion including installation of wings, tail and all control surfaces on fuselage.
- Systems installation including control system rigging, fuel lines and wiring and avionics.
- Firewall forward completion including engine, induction, exhaust and propeller installation.
To be considered for this challenging role you will need the following:
- A&P license
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Enthusiasm, leadership, and drive to follow a task to the finish line and make sure it is done correct and on schedule.
- High energy level
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work at both a fast pace and high quality level.
- Ability to retain and apply information to tasks
- Team Spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional technical aptitude
- High mechanical aptitude
- Composite Experience
- Sheet Metal Experience