- The A&P Technician position is designated for the Global Jet program at the Tucson Aircraft Service Center.
- Will perform routine inspections, repairs and modifications on customer aircraft. Will also complete inspections as required by maintenance programs, modification and inspection packages, and troubleshoot aircraft systems.
- Ensure that all tasks assigned are completed and documented in accordance with manufacturers manuals or other FAA approved data. Must apply knowledge of the use and research of numerous airframe manuals.
- Experience on business aircraft desired but not required.
- Perform repairs and modifications as required
- Perform inspections as required by maintenance programs, modification and inspection packages
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificates required.
- Minimum of 3 years of Global or Bombardier product aircraft experience.
- Perform repairs and modifications as required.
About Aerotek:We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.