Reports to: Maintenance Mangers or Shop/Line LeadBASIC FUNCTION:To provide a safe, reliable and airworthy fleet of aircraftfor flight instruction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform aircraft maintenance on academy fleet to enablethem to meet or exceed airworthiness standards.Perform the above efficiently and effectively enough tomeet the academy's flight schedule.
- Complete and document all stages of his or herindividual training syllabus.
- Ensure consistent, accurate aircraft maintenance byproperly completing turnover entries on unfinished maintenance in the turnoverlog.
- Follow all Maintenance Department Policies andProcedures.
- Keep a clean and orderly work environment.
- Make recommendations to improve functions within theMaintenance Department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead, Maintenance Managers, or the Director ofMaintenance
- Must hold current FAA Mechanic Certificate with bothAirframe and Powerplant ratings.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Federal AviationRegulations.
- Must own or acquire at least the tools on the Minimum Tool List.