AP Mechanic - Ardmore, Oklahoma 11310
A&P Mechanic LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking A&P Mechanics with Dash 8 experience for an opportunity in Ardmore, Oklahoma. Job Duties and Responsibilities: A&P Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
- Current A license required. A&P is preferred.
- Must have shadowed toolbox - no exceptions.
- Highly Motivated
- Dash 8 repair experience required.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player #8211; works well with others (good attitude)
- Quick Learner to adjust to company Procedures, Policies, and Repair Station requirements.
- Familiar with Boeing Manuals (AMM, FIM, SRM, WDM, IPC and Task Cards)
- Familiar with navigating My Boeing Fleet
- Troubleshooting experience preferred but not required.
- Must be willing to work overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Why Choose LAUNCH? A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel, and safety rewards. If you#8217;re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.