AP Mechanic Bay City 26.00
- Cessna Citation Mechanics for their Citation maintenance operations.
- A valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate (A&P Certificate).
- A valid US Driver#8217;s License.
- A valid U.S. Passport OR the ability to obtain a U.S. Passport.
- 3-5 years#8217; experience with turbine aircraft.
- Past Part 135 maintenance work.
- Any formal airframe specific maintenance training.
- To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
- Could offer mechanics a direct position after 6 months.
- A&Ps can be junior mechanics with energy to learn by OJT or#8230;more experienced A&Ps. Red Wing is willing to train if necessary.
- A&P license required.
- Direct pay for experienced people starts at 26.00
Please Call For Details Steve NorthrupAviation Recruiter/Talent Advocate: Matthews Aviation Consultants L.L.C.(386) 984-0410email: firstname.lastname@example.org