AP Mechanic - Casper, WY
Position: A&P Mechanic - Casper, WY
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
- A&P Certification required with 1-3 years previous experience preferred.
- Must have valid driver8217;s license.
- Sheet Metal and/or Avionics background helpful.
- Previous line maintenance in a 135 environment preferred.
- C208 or equivalent experience preferred (but not mandatory).
- Basic tools are required (wrenches/ratchets/sockets 188;8221; 8211; 13/168221;, screw drivers, etc.).
- Hours based on overall business needs: Shifts are generally 4PM to Midnight, Monday-Friday with some occasional Saturday work (1-3 hours, every few weeks in the afternoon)
- Average 40-45 hours/week.
- Good troubleshooting techniques required.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with a team player attitude.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to 200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a 100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, 100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.