AP Mechanic (Corp Jets) - Augusta, GA
Position: A&P Mechanic (Corp Jets) - Augusta, GAOnly qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
The A&P Mechanic is responsible for performing routine maintenance and major inspections on turbofan powered aircraft.
- Removes and reinstalls engines from turbofan and turboprop powered aircraft.
- Performs operational checks and engine runs to ensure air-worthiness prior to departure.
- Inspects aircraft in accordance with OEM Light or Heavy Maintenance manuals.
- Evaluates removed components for serviceability and documents discrepancies (squawks). Reinstalls and tests components after completed inspection.
- Troubleshoots and repairs all airframe systems as required (hydraulics, landing gear, etc). May perform fuel tank sealing on aircraft.
- Documents all work accomplished (a.k.a. sign-off) in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Accomplishes Service Bulletins, Repair Letters, and Airworthiness Directives as required.
- Reads and interprets maintenance manual procedures, blueprints, technical manuals, and schematic diagrams when required.
- Analyzes a variety of mechanical problems and determines the cause and best method of repair.
- Tests operation and repairs/adjusts, as required: engines, engine controls and accessories, propellers and controls, landing gear, hydraulic systems and servicing, and flight controls, and adjusts rigging as required.
- Checks and repairs fuel, oil, oxygen, heating, cooling and pressurization systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid FAA approved Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License with 3 or more years experience working on corporate jets.
- Learjet, Hawker, Falcon Jet, Astra, Challenger or Citation experience required.
- Factory authorized training on assigned aircraft or engine is preferred.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written. Must have good interpersonal and verbal skills in order to interface with customers and employees
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted; stand a minimum of 8 hours per day and walk long distances; bend, stretch, crawl, and climb ladders in order to work on areas within the aircraft that are difficult to access.
- Must be able to work outside in extremes of temperature and inclement weather.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.