AP Mechanic CT (Sort term contract)
Currently accepting A&P resumes with 5+ years business jet experience.Will be preforming heavy checks and inspections. Sonic Aerospace Solutions is the leading maintenance services providerfor MRO's and special projects. Our company currently retains over 100 ofthe highest skilled and trained professionals in the aviation industry. Sonic Aerospace Solutions offers uniquely tailored services andpackages for all your aviation challenges. We provide our clients themost affordable, cost-effective solutions, whenever, wherever they need it!
Preferred Aircraft experience :Challenger, Global, Learjet
- Will only consider individuals who meet the following requirements:
- Must have 5 year minimum experience as A&P mechanic
- Must be able to understand, read, and write English
- Must have be legal to work in the US.
- Must have valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license
- Must submit to drug testing and background check.
- Must adhere to all FAA rules and regulations
- Must own basic set of aircraft maintenance tools, Shadow and etching required.
- Must be available to work extended hours as required.
- Must take instruction and guidance well
- Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail
- Must work well in team situations and also as an individual
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to read blue prints.
- Must be able to provide 3 past employment references.
What we offer: Fantastic hourly and overtime pay, with lots of extended hour options.Hotel suites providedTravel peridermReferral bonuses