Job Description:A&P Mechanic: Working on Citiation models performing maintenance, repairs, modifications, and phase inspections. On the job training provided.Qualifications:-Has 2+ years of turning wrenches on any platform of aircraft- A&P license -Need a great attitude and work eithic. About Aerotek:We know that a companys success starts with its employees.
- Must have high school diploma/GED
- Must have NDT Level II RT Certification and must provide documentation of current NDT Hours
- Must be able to work 2nd shift/3rd shift
- Must have 2 years of NDT RT inspection experience
Currently seeking Quality Control Inspectors! Candidates will be responsible for performing receiving, in process, and final inspection of aircraft components.
We are currently seeking an Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic who is capable of fabricating parts to a print and maintaining close tolerances while doing so. They will also be installing MWO kits on UH-60s.
Job DescriptionAerotek Aviation is looking for an avionics installer/trouble shooter to work on corporate jets. Job description :
- Avionics installation
- Avionics troubleshooting
- Able to read blue prints and wiring diagrams
Perform hangar maintenance on Embraer, EMB 170, Emb 190, or regional aircraft at line stations including but not limited to dismantling, overhauling, repairing, assembling of all aircraft parts and componentsPerform routine releases returning aircraft to serviceProperly complete all necessary paperwork in accordance with company, manufacturer and FAA About Aerotek: We know that a companys suc
UH-60 Blackhawk Avionics Technician
* Manufacture, assemble and install aircraft components (fuselage, wings, etc.)* Read and interpret technical drawings for assembly * Drill, rivet and adjust various components* Assemble sub-assemblies and apply sealant* Work in collaboration with other technicians from various departments* Other related tasksQualifications:
Job DescriptionAerotek Aviation is looking for Corporate A&P mechanics .Job Description:
- You will be apart of the modification team working with military aircrafts.
- Aircraft Modifications and Depot level maintenance on multiple airframes.
- This position is in support of C-130, U-28, PC-12 and 328 platforms, performing modification, service extension, and other C/D level aircraft checks and Modifications.
- Tools are required; shadowed and etched
Job Title: A&P MechanicPay Rate: 26 - 32 an hour (based on experience) Additional Compensation:- Per Diem available for qualified candidates- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance- 401k plan- Various Discounts on select services (food, oil changes, etc.)Location(s): Macon, GAAugusta, GAGreensboro, NCBridgewater, VABridgeport, WVBaltimore, MDJob Description/Duties: Nation wide Aircraft Maintenance
The aircraft technician will provide maintenance on turbine powered pressurized aircraft / corporate business jets. The work will be scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. The candidate will be performing troubleshooting and repair work. About Aerotek: We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity.
- Must have 4 years of experience in Part 145 repair station (must be on resume)
- Must have sheetmetal tools
Job Title: A&P Mechanic/Junior Maintenance Controller Pay Rate: 20 - 25 an hour (based on experience) - Entry Level Candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Electrical Maintenance TechnicianReactive and Preventative maintenance on material handling systemsTroubleshooting conveyor systems
Currently looking for multiple A&P mechanics ranging from 1-10 years of experience from a service center/line maintenance background.
Aerotek Aviation is seeking an experienced A&P Mechanic to perform maintenance on UV-18A Twin Otter Aircraft. Job responsibilities include:
Aerotek is currently seeking a Facilities Technician for one of our most reputable clients located in Newark, NJ. Individuals with multiple years of experience serving in a technician role (Mechanic, Electrician, HVAC) will be considered for the opportunity.
Aerotek has immediate employment opportunities for Aircraft & Helicopter Production & Flight Line Mechanics in the Philadelphia, PA area.
Job DescriptionAerotek aviation is looking for four sheet metal mechanics to start immediatelyJob Description :This mechanic repairs, overhauls, and modifies aircraft structures and structural components of moderate difficulty.
CURRENTLY SEEKING PRATT & WHITNEY ENGINE INSPECTOR!The Inspector will have the responsibility for inspection tasks per Approved Technical Data and compliance to FAR 145 and AS9100 Quality Standards.The inspector will be responsible for:
- Maintenance on 737 and MD-11 cargo aircrafts
- Tools are required
- 3+ years experience
- Heavy Overtime; per diem 7 days a week
We are currently looking for a drivematic operator.