Looking for a A&P Technician preferably with Hawker, Citation 500 Series, King Air 90 and / or Beechjet 400A experience, But not necessary.
- Able to work various shifts according to the flight schedule needs.
- Able to troubleshoot, preflight, post flight, and perform routine maintenance on company aircraft.
- Maintain company tooling and inventory.
- Some travel may be needed.
Reports directly to DOM and Chief Inspector.
- Must own basic hand tools
- Must have a Valid A&P License
- Must have a valid driver#8217;s License
- Must be able to get a Pass Port
- Must have at least 4 years Jet Aircraft Experience
- Ability to work various shifts to flight schedule needs.
- Basic computer skill for logbooks and Maintenance manual.
- Must be able to read write and speak English.
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to employment.