AP/Avionics Technician - 40+/hr
- Avionics installation and maintenance on regional jet aircraft.
- 6-month contract with potential for long term hire.
- Morning and afternoon shifts, but sometimes this will change based on when a test flight is scheduled.
- Hangar environment, some flight line. Brand new hangar with top of the line equipment and engineers.
- Tools not required
- Two shifts are available morning and afternoon. Individuals should be willing to work staggered/rotational work schedules which will include weekends and holidays. This will be clearer as we start on boarding our candidates and are able to assess our manpower workloads.
- 2+ years Avionics install and repair experience
- A&P required
- Must be open to staggered or rotational work schedules sometimes, due to the nature of flight test work
- 40 - 50/hr based on 1 - 10+ years of experience
- Must be able to install and troubleshoot wiring on day one without training
- OT likely available based on flight test schedules
- High pay
- Opportunity to get on board with Mitsubishi Aircraft
About Aerotek:We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.