AS350 AP Mechanic
ROTAK Helicopter Services of Anchorage AK is looking for an A&P mechanic with experience working on the AS350 B2 aircraft. ROTAK has the opportunity for a full-time/permanent helicopter mechanic to join our team in an exciting and rewarding work atmosphere on a rotational schedule. Looking for applicants that have experience and a positive attitude. Must live or be willing to relocate to Anchorage AK or the surrounding communities.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Legal US work status.
- Current US drivers license.
- Valid US Passport.
- Preferred minimum 3 years of experience maintaining the AS350 B2.
- Must have a minimum of six-months helicopter maintenance experience during the past 24 months.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50lbs and climb ladders.
- Requires the ability and/or willingness to work days, nights, weekends, on-call and in remote locations.
- Inspection Authorization and additional FAA ratings is a plus.
- Experience with R44/R22 Robinson helicopter maintenance.
- Manufacturer training or equivalent on AS350 / KMAX / Robinson.
Qualified Employees receive a top tier compensation package including highly competitive wages, health insurance and a retirement benefits package. In addition our Skills Development/Employee Retention program provides substantial base pay increases for additional qualified industry training. We are looking for the best people to join our team. If you think that#8217;s you, please respond by submitting a current resume.