Assembly Tech I
Aviall, a Boeing Company is a leading solutions provider of aftermarket supply-chain management services for the aerospace and defense industries and is the largest subsidiary of The Boeing Company. Aviall has an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do culture with the backing of one of the world#8217;s best companies, Boeing.The Assembly TechI, disassembles, cleans, and assembles aircraft wheels, brakes, batteries and/or hose assemblies to product specifications and uses hand tools and small power tools to assemble units..Job Description:
- Receives and prioritizes orders; reserves materials; assembles product.
- Creates and closes work orders; answers calls; assists other technicians as needed.
- Order entry into system; updates as needed.
- Prepares and ships materials (hazardous and/or non-hazardous).
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
Job RequirementsMinimum Requirements:
- Education Requirement: High School Diploma or GED.
- Required: 0 to 2 years related experience.
Aviall is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.