Avionic Technician - Wilsonville, OR
Position: Avionic Technician - Wilsonville, OR
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
- Installation of surveillance equipment on end user platforms - e.g. fixed wing aircraft, helicopters, armored vehicles, ships, including implementation of airframe/structural modifications.
- Integration and test of complete systems both in the lab prior to shipment and at customer facilities.
- Install, setup, configure computer based ISR systems and networks
- Analyzes malfunctions in equipment and interprets maintenance manuals, using knowledge of systems and electronics to isolate and correct the fault.
- Provides technical support and end user operator and maintenance training, ground and in-flight.
- Assists with the identification and selection of applicable peripheral equipment (monitors, recorders, communications equipment, etc) as required.
- Assists with development and writing of technical documentation as related to Airborne Systems integration.
- Maintains service equipment, tools and documentation.
- Ability to assemble, fabricate, and terminate EO/IR cable assemblies. Knowledge of General Aviation electrical and avionics principals a must.
- Ability to setup, configure, and utilize network attached computer systems. Previous IT experience a plus.
- Relevant technical diploma or university degree with a minimum five years experience or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge in mechanical/electrical discipline preferred, EO/IR experience a plus.
- Previous military experience a definite asset.
- FAA A&P license & FCC License preferred.
- Familiar with Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR Part 23,27, & 43, AC 43.13)
- Knowledge of commercial and military standards and practices.
- Familiar with the installation and integration of electronic/avionics equipment.
- Ability to analyze work situations and resolve issues with a minimum of supervision.
- Familiar with MS Office based software and have the ability to communicate effectively using a variety of methods while in office and traveling.
- Must be able to travel outside the U.S. without restrictions and for prolonged periods (up to 3-6 months).
- Be able to lift 75 lbs
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to 200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a 100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, 100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.