Role and ResponsibilitiesTechnicians may perform maintenance and alterations of aircraft installations
- General knowledge or experience in Avionics Installations
- Experience installing Garmin, Aspen, and S-Tec including Nav/Com, GPS, and Auto Pilot Systems in General Aviation Aircraft preferred
- Knowledge of applicable FAA regulations
- Work experience requiring reading and interpretation of wiring diagrams, assembly drawings and specifications manuals
- Sheet metal and AutoCAD experience is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively, demonstrating teamwork and professionalism
- Basic knowledge in the use of computer systems for office and shop applications
- Assist with towing, parking, and securing aircraft at various ramp & hangar locations. Ability to start/taxi aircraft a plus.
- Perform work within the scope of the Air Agency certificate and Operation Specifications
- Must have own basic hand tools
- Work in accordance with established safety practices including proper use of personal protective equipment; maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Experience in aircraft installations under supervision of Shop Manager, Shop Supervisor or Inspector
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Acts with customer expectations and requirements in mind
- Collaborates and works well in team-based environments
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen test; Subject to random drug & alcohol testing
- Valid Drivers License
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off accrual
About Aerotek:We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.