Avionics Installer Sr. , Savannah, GA - LONG TERM- NO TOOLS REQUIRED
- Experience with the Electrical build up and installation of VIP and /or head of state aircraft interior cabinetry components. Experience with SmarTeam, Catia V5 and Solumina preferred.
- Leads, supports, and assists the efforts of technicians performing avionics installations.
- Fabricates wire harnesses, installs, terminates, ring-out, and assists in functional test of avionics/electrical systems.
*Tools will not be required as client utilizes consolidated/shared tool boxes. Essential Functions:
- Provides work direction to technicians.Ensures completion of tasks within allotted time frame.
- Coordinates with and assists other departments to ensure on-time delivery of aircraft.
- Installs/modifies/fabricates wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
- Trains other team members in associated work assignments.Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of employees and techniques.
- Completes work in innovative and effective waysAssists Engineering in resolving problems and makes repairs per engineering direction.
- Maintains required logs and records.
- Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Enforces the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
- Checks all work, including other team members, to ensure a defect free assembly prior to final inspection.
Education and Experience Requirements:High School diploma/GED. Two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics and two (2) years related work experience; or four (4) years experience in an avionics/electronic career field. Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematic diagrams.