Delta Global Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, Inc., has an Avionics Technician position in Atlanta, GA, through our Staffing Division. This Avionics job will require the individual to be responsible for repairing, replacing, and performing general maintenance on commercial aircraft avionic systems.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license preferred.
- A minimum of three years documented aircraft avionics systems experience or an associate degree in avionics from an approved technical school.
- Must have 3-5 years of avionics experience with commercial aircraft systems.
- Must be able to read and write at a level to enable him/her to comprehend and apply information.
- A valid clear driver's license.
- Minimum high school diploma or G.E.D
- Specific Technology:
- Commercial Aircraft
- Electronics Technologies
- Aviation experience
- Great communication
- Ability to interpret blueprints
- Ability to read and understand manuals
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals.
- Perform operational checks.
- Adjust, align, and calibrate aircraft systems.
- Test engine and system operations, using testing equipment.
- Perform maintenance IAW FAA approved technical data.
Delta Global Services - Staffing Division (DGS) has been ranked among Atlanta#8217;s Top 25 Staffing Agencies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for 14 consecutive years. DGS have over 170 locations in 49 states and we are the only staffing firm offering flight privileges to our employees, creating value for our clients and personnel. To be considered for this Avionic Tecnician job in Atlanta, GA, apply now. DGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.