Aerotek is seeking Avionics Technicians for a long term open ended contract in Centennial, Colorado. Must have Active Secret Clearance, or have held a Secret Clearance previously. Pay Rate: $35.50 per hour / $12.50 per diem split (untaxed)Overtime Rate: $34.50 per hourPer Diem: $100 per day / $12.50 per hourContract Duration: Open ended, 1 year minimum Job Description
- Perform assembly/fabrication of wire harnesses and other avionics assemblies.
- Experienced with wire termination, basic soldering, splicing, and other avionics skills.
- Knowledge of reading, interpreting drawings, diagrams, and manuals; aircraft avionics/other systems; wire coding systems; avionics test equipment;
- 5-8 years of Depot Level Avionics experience on Aircraft
- Active Secret Clearance OR candidate must have held Secret Clearance in the past
- Must have own tools, shadowed and etched
About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.