Job Summary:Performs routine repairs, checks and installations of all Avionics systems on the aircraft while under minimal supervision.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Within budgeted or estimated time, repair, modify, install, and perform routine maintenance of all Avionics systems with accuracy and with minimal assistance.
- Accurately interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders and other documents.
- Accurately document work performed as set forth maintenance programs on a daily basis using the standard format.
- Prepare routine reports and correspondence.
- Fabricate per drawings and standard practices wire bundles and assemblies to include marking of wires, properly securing wires into bundles, and termination of wires into a variety of contacts and connectors.
- 3-5 years of Avionics Experience
- Boeing 737 and 767 experience is preferred
- Previous MRO experience required
- Must have working knowledge of Avionics systems and their operation and the proven ability to troubleshoot basic problems.
- Must have broad, overall knowledge of other aircraft systems e.g. hydraulic, flight controls, etc. and major components.
- High school diploma or GED AND one year as an ATS Avionics Apprentice Technician I OR three years relevant related avionics experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience/training.
- Airframe license is desired.
- TRAVEL BONUS UP TO $1000.00
About Our Client:Headquartered in Everett, Washington, with additional operations in Moses Lake, Washington; Kansas City, Missouri; and Fort Worth, Texas. This national MRO network provides seamless support for military, commercial and regional aircraft operators – including airframe maintenance, component repair, engineering support, fuselage painting, and business jet services.About Us:APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.Benefits of working with APA Services:Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts. We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
See Job Description