Avionics Technician - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Position: Avionics Technician - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Job Description: - Comply with environmental health and safety policies and procedures.- Participate in 5-S activities.- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required- Operate ground support equipment as required- Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations- Perform other duties as assigned- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations- May assist other maintenance disciplinesContract to Hire. 2nd Shift. Job Requirements:- Avionics/electric aircraft technical school or other substantiated equivalent- 0 #8211; 2 years of avionics work experience or substantiated equivalent experience- Ability to read and understand electrical engineering drawings- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status- Own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory and control of tools- Ability to obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment (GSE) qualifications as required- Able and willing to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays- Able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside- Ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA)- Have an A Certification, P Certification, or A&P Certificate - preferred- Have GROL (General Radiotelephone Operator License) or AET (Aircraft Electronics Technician) Certificate - preferred- Experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft - preferred- Basic PC skills - preferred- Corporate Jet experience (Challenger, Lear, Global)
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.