Avionics Technician - Indianapolis
ARM International has immediate openings for Avionics Technicians! Our Avionics Technicians must have proficient working knowledge of the job specifications for Avionics Technicians and be proficient with the following skills and the abilities as performed on various commercial aircraft (Boeing, Airbus, McDonnell Douglas):
- Remove and replace various aircraft components and electrical systems with the use of special tooling and ground support equipment
- Following oral and written instructions such as supervisor#8217;s directives and manuals to complete all routine and non-routine assignments in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and repair all major electrical, communications, and navigational systems down to component level with various testing equipment on aircraft or in a shop environment.
- Choose appropriate methods and procedures to accomplish assignments.
- Adhere to safe maintenance practices and keep a clean work area.
BENEFITS:-Competitive pay-HEALTH INSURANCE
1. 3 years Avionics experience on commercial aircraft.3. Must have thorough knowledge of all forms and documents required to support maintenance & service.4. Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blue prints and drawings. 5. Must be efficient in the use of tools, gauges, instruments, etc necessary to perform job.6. Must follow verbal and written instructions.7. Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.8. Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work.9. Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in assigned duties.10. Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.